Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Will you be my Valentine? 5 day Nail Art Challenge!


Mark your calenders. 

Starting February 10, 2013 I will be hosting a short but sweet 5 day "Will you be my Valentine?" Nail Art Challenge


Every one is encouraged to join!




So my lovelies,

 email your photo's to me at
 prettypolishedpointers@yahoo.com each challenge day and it will be featured here on my blog and my Facebook page along with mine.

 Or if you would rather just link us to it you're more than welcome! 


Can't wait to see all of your "LOVE-ly" creations!!



Enjoy!


Sandra


















7 comments:

  1. cant wait to start this one! It will be my first!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're going to love it. I learn new things with each challenge!

      Delete
  2. Can I play, too? I'm thinking about starting a blog (mainly as an excuse to change my manicure every day!) and I've always loved looking at everyone's challenge entries. Am I brave enough to try one myself??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please join along. No blog needed but if you start one, feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

      Delete