Friday, February 28, 2014

Ipsy February Look of Love Glam Bag







February's Ipsy Bag Review!!! Love this months bag somuch. Ipsy's theme of the month is The Look of Love! My hot pink bubble mailer arrive right on time. My mailer was FULL of great products in a totally adorable pink makeup bag with a leopard print on the inside lining...LOVE. For only $10 per month including shipping!!! Sign up HERE to get yours!






City Color Be Matte Blush: I received the blush in Fresh Melon shade. this silky-smooth, highly pigmented matte blush compliments and blends evenly with your skin's natural glow. Extremely buildable to create a subtle or dramatic look. 


Pop Beauty Plimp Pout Mini in Peony Petal. This plumping pout perfector combines the high-shine of a lacquered gloss with the long wear of a stain and is packed full of lip-plumping peptides and avocado and jojoba oils


Dr. Lin Acne Spot Corrector: Treat the first sign of a breakout and fade the red and dark marks left behind with this powerful spot treatment. Formulated with 5% benzoyl peroxide to kill acne-causing bacteria. Works on old and new acne marks to fade discoloration on all skin types. 



Eyetini Cordial Cream Shadow + Base In One: Say goodbye to creasing and fading with Eyetini Eye Cordial Shadow Tint & Base. Eye Cordial's revolutionary formula glides on beguiling creamy color and sets to a transfer-resistant finish that doubles as a wear-extending base under powder shadow




Zoya Nail Polish in Odette: This season's Zoya Nail polish are full of pure pigment, intense color and modern complexity that are a perfect transition into Spring.




 I'd also like to point out that there were different variations of shades sent out this month according to your beauty profile from what I understand, so the colors are personalized. I don't have exact numbers but the estimated price of this bag is around $42!!!  That more than covers the $10.00 I spent on this. Woohoo!!! Click HERE for my referral link! 


City Color Blush: $2.99 
Pop Beauty Lip: $8.00
Dr. Lin Acne: $4.49
Tini Beauty Shadow: $18.00
Zoya Nail Polish: $9
Total: $42.48


Sign up for yours too at Ipsy. What do you think of the February Ipsy Bag?? Do you receive any monthly beauty subscriptions?? PLEASE SHARE!!

I also want everyone to know about Ipsy's referral program.Each person subscribed from my referral link gets me 250 referral points and it's truly appreciated! I could get an additional  product in my next bag. What do ya say?? Sign up for yours here!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment