Friday, March 30, 2012

Yummy Candy-licious Mani!!!


Obviously I am not sure what to name this mani. LOL. I was in the mood for something bright and fun, so this is my ending results. It kind of reminds me of cotton candy and I LOVE cotton candy! For the base and coverage on all the nails I used Opi Pink Friday (Happy Friday btw), Zoya Robyn for the first layer of clouds and Wet n Wild Megalast in Candy-licious for the second layer. This was my first Megalast polish. It is a newbie from Wet n Wild. I grabbed it at Walgreens for $1.99. Can't go wrong for that price. What can I say, the color caught my eye :-) This polish also has a pretty big brush that I'm not use to. They call it a "Manicurve Pro Brush". I used a toothpick for the outlining of the cloud but didn't seem to have any problem with it!


Application:
Base coat
2 coats Pink Friday
1 coat SV

Clouds:
1coat Robyn
1 coat candy-licious
A toothpick
Topped with SV


Enjoy!

Sandra

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! How did you like the Megalast line? I want to try it but they didn't have many colors to choose from at the Rite Aide I was at. Maybe I'll try another drug store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! The brush is bigger than normal but I didn't have any problems!For $1.99 it was worth it :-)

    ReplyDelete