Monday, March 26, 2012

Need a $5.00 coupon to spend on some polish?

Zoya.com is having what they call a "Share the Love" program available. You get a $5 coupon and I earn points to help me work towards coupons! All you need to do is follow this link. An account is totally free :o) Also make sure to follow their Facebook page. I assure you I have never seen a company do so many promotions and deals. It's really amazing. All of their polish is free of toluene, formaldehyde, DBP (phthalates) and camphor.

https://www.artofbeauty.com/rd/FC3DC6



Enjoy!

Sandra

2 comments:

  1. omg I love zoya! I have to restrain myself from browsing their fb page for deals :P

    Absolutely Cee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man me too! Can't wait to get my hands on the Beach and Surf collection!

    ReplyDelete