Monday, August 13, 2012

OPI Feelin Hot Hot Hot......Manicure Monday

Happy Manicure Monday!!!

Hope you all had a ricking weekend. I spent mine with my family and celebration my youngest son's 6th Birthday. Happy Birthday Ethan!! Also, my 3 boys went back to school today..wooohooo. They were very excited to return. My house is very quiet with just me and my baby girl!

I am making my way through all my hot summer colors because Fall is quickly approaching. Today I wanted to wear something HOT and makes me feel good. I went with OPI Feeling Hot Hot Hot with a leopard accent nail. I used OPI Alpine Snow and Wet n Wild Black Cream. I love animal print nails!! Thank you to those of you that have shared their Monday Manicures with us today on my Facebook page. I REALLY enjoy seeing all your creativity!!

Enjoy!

Sandra

2 comments: