Friday, June 29, 2012

Beauty Changes Lives

Hello Friends,


Today I wanted to create a post to let you all know about an essay competition that I am taking part in. I am currently in school to become a licensed nail technician! I could win a Mentor from a very well know individual in the beauty/nail industry and a scholarship to help my family with the costs of school.





Beauty Changes Lives and AACS are offering currently enrolled beauty school students, in an AACS school, the chance to be matched up with a celebrity mentor to launch their career in the industry. These mentors are available for students enrolled in Cosmetology, Nail and Esthetics programs.


Right now is the voting period. This is where everyone can go to my essay and vote for mine. The more votes the better. This would be an amazing experience and a once in a lifetime opportunity. Please share with your family, friends and loved ones. You are able to share on Facebook and Twitter right next to the VOTE icon. 


http://beautychangeslives.org/scholarships/2012/06/27/changing-my-life-one-nail-at-a-time/


Thank you all for taking the time reading and voting!


Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment