Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Let's Compare Zoya Yellows!!!

Hello all you wonderful people!

Today I sat down and have finally gotten a chance to post one of my requested comparison's.


The Zoya YELLOW'S.< I have brought together Zoya Darcy, Creamy and Pippa for your viewing to show the comparisons. Each is similar but different in their own way.



Darcy is a full coverage sunny yellow cream. As the picture shows I applied Zoya Darcy on my pinky and index finger. Darker yellow than the two middle fingers.

Pippa is a soft yellow creme. Lighter than Darcy and Creamy.

Creamy is described as a bright yet soft banana-peel shade of yellow cream. A more milkier color if you will.

While Creamy and Pippa are similar, both have their differences in my opinion. Both are much different than Darcy through my eyes. AND yes, I need all 3 in my collection!!

Zoya Nail Polish and Treatments are available on their website! Go ahead, grab all three!

Feel free to send me an email at prettypolishedpointers@yahoo.com for any requests. Don't be shy.

Enjoy!








Canon SX50 12.1MP Digital Camera with 50x Optical Zoom - Long Zoom Cameras (Google Affiliate Ad)

1 comment: