Tuesday, May 14, 2013

When you're feeling down, just add glitter!?!



Is is Friday yet?

Just kidding. It has been a rough few days over my way and decided to add a little sparkle to my life. A go to manicure that kicks up my sour mood. Add's a little spring to my step and always get the most compliments. As plain as it may be it's PINK, with GLITTER. 

Today I decided on Barielle Ali's Lace Cover UP. A muted dusty pink topped of with a generous coat of one of my all time favorite glitter toppers, OPI Teenage Dream from the Katy Perry Collection! 



Do tell. What do you do to cheer yourself up when you are feeling down? 


Enjoy!



7 comments:

  1. Oh emm gee!!! exactly my thought last night... been a little down but added glitter :D this is so funny! hope all is well!! chin-up to cheer up or just glitter up ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hilarious!! Been one of those weeks for us I guess. Always just add glitter, it tends to help!!

      Delete
  2. Amazing mani!!It's so pretty +.+

    ReplyDelete
  3. Painting my nails itself cheers me up when I'm low, but I need to try glitter therapy, too!

    ReplyDelete