Monday, October 8, 2012

"This is Halloween" Nail Challenge 10/8: Ghost's


Today's challenge is ghost's!!

I went with "Glowing Ghost's". They turned out cute!!

Polishes Used:

Zoya Indigo
Polish & Co White Party
NYC Black Lace Creme
Hot Topics Glow in he Dark


Boooooo!


Glowing Ghost's in the dark!!

Here are the photo's of those who are participating as well!


Robin



Denny's Digit's



Tomi E



Rainbow Glamour






It's not too late to join the fun. Opened to every and all!!! 

So my lovelies, email your photo's to me at prettypolishedpointers@yahoo.com each challenge day and it will be featured here on my blog and my Facebook page along with mine. Or if you would rather just link us to it you're more than welcome! ]




Also, my 2000+ Spooktacular Giveaway is now live 




Enjoy!

Sandra



No comments:

Post a Comment