Sunday, October 21, 2012

My first Ipsy (MyGlam) Bag October 2012





 It's here, it's here. My FIRST Ipsy (MyGlam) bag!!!

After being on the waiting list for 2 months I have officially become an Ipsy Girl! Ipsy is a monthly subscription beauty bag and cost's $10 per month. Easy Peasy to sign up and I am LOVING it this month.


This month's bag theme is Hello, Bombshell










Bag Includes:

Bag:
An adorable retro/tribalish beauty bag with zipper. LOVE



The Balm: Whats your type? Body Builder Black Mascara
GREAT product. Spreads my lashes nicely and didn't leave any clumping!




Be a Bombshell: Black Eyeliner Pen

It's a marker style liquid liner with a felt tip. Very easy to apply and long wearing. (Have no clue why I cant flip my photo, sorry)





Couture Colour: Pequi Oil Treatment
This is supposed to make your hair 6x stronger and 3x shinier I'll have to wait and see if that's true but it smells great. 


Coastal Scents: Eye Shadow Sample Set 5
Awesome pigmentation and I way excited to use the red for my Vampiress Halloween look!! (Again, can't flip photo, weird)



Mirenesse: Lip Bomb in #2
Super pigmented lip gloss. High shine and lasted me HOURS. A little goes a long way. LOVE




 Mirenesse Coupon:
Great coupon for a free Instant Lash Treatment







 All over I am VERY happy with my first bag. Can NOT wait for Novembers!!!!!

 I'd also like to point out that there were different variations of shades sent out this month according to your beauty profile from what I understand, so the colors are personalized. I don't have exact numbers but the lip bomb retails for around $28 on it's own!  That more than covers the $10 I spent on this. Woohoo!!!

Sign up for yours too at Ipsy.com. What do you think of the Ipsy October Bag?? Do you receive any monthly beauty subscriptions?? PLEASE SHARE!!


Enjoy!

Sandra

10 comments:

  1. I've never subscribed to a monthly beauty box subscription because I see them and I only like 1, maybe 2 items out of the whole box, but this one looks really, really nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one was great. I kept watching the past few months and I loved what I saw. This one was even better!

      Delete
  2. I thought it went by profile so i don't understand why i got the pale pink gloss and not the red ..the pink looks horrible on me. This Is my first month also and that was a tad disappointing. I wish we can swap or see what colors to choose before they send

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe on their FB page others are swapping. There are also different pallets of shadows that went out too. Can't wait for Novembers!!!

      Delete
  3. I've looked into some of these monthly beauty subscriptions, but I've always hesitated actually subscribing since I wasn't sure if they're worth getting. This one looks really nice though. :) Have you tried some of the other ones, like Birchbox?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, this is my first. I had stalked the others for a few months and Ipsy looked more fitting for me!

      Delete
    2. This one definitely looks worth the money considering what you're getting. :) Think I might try it out and see if how it goes. If they keep the stuff like this, I think I may be hooked!

      Delete