Monday, October 1, 2012

"This is Halloween" Nail Art Challenge Day 1

 DAY 1
Horror Movies

Nightmare On Elm Street


Nightmare On Elm Street


YAYYY Day 1 has begun!! Horror Movies theme seemed to be the most difficult to me. My very favorite horror movie is The Exorcist! After brainstorming I came to realization that Reagan seemed very difficult to capture on my nails. I am far from an artist so I went with favorite #2!

Nightmare on Elm Street!!! I love me some Freddie <3


Polishes Used: Zoya Rekha, Zoya Dea, Zoya Trixie, Zoya Nina, Zoya Ray, Polish & Co Whit Party,
NYC Black Lace Cream, Zoya Parveen, Essie Masquerade Belle!!


Freddie's face was super difficult for me to but after numerous tries this is my ending result!!





It's not too late to join the fun. Opened to every and all!!! 

So my lovelies, email your photo's to me at prettypolishedpointers@yahoo.com each challenge day and it will be featured here on my blog and my Facebook page along with mine. Or if you would rather just link us to it you're more than welcome! 

Here are the photo's of those who are participating as well!


Tomi E.

SAW




Robin

Friday the 13th



Denny's Digit's

Orphan

Rainbow Glamour
Saw



Keep them coming and I'll add yours to the list!!

Enjoy!

Sandra



4 comments:

  1. Hi! Great site! I'm trying to find an email address to contact you on to ask if you would please consider adding a link to my website. I'd really appreciate if you could email me back.

    Thanks and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look really scary babe.. hahaha and I love the creations of the rest of the ladies ~!! I can't wait to see what you ladies come up with next haha will be following this challenge and looking forward to see all those awesome creations!!

    ReplyDelete