Friday, October 12, 2012

"This is Halloween" Nail Art Challenge 10/20: Jack O Lanterns



Happy FRIDAY!!!!!

Today's challenge is Jack O Lanterns.

This challenge took some thought because I wanted to create something super cute that I have not tried yet. This was a very fun manicure!

How are you all liking this challenge so far? I think it's super fun. As a nail tech student this is an awesome way for me to get use to creating fun nail art that one day I can bring to my clients. Some may be fails and some may me fabulous. All in all challenging ourselves is the best part!!!


I LOVED my pumpkins without the faces so here is a picture of both!!!



Polishes Used:
Zoya Arizona
Zoya Shawn
NYC Black Lace Creme
Finger Paints Circus Peanuts


Here are the photo's of those who are participating as well!


Robin


Denny's Digit's



Rainbow Glamour



This was a fun challenge!!




It's not too late to join the fun. Opened to every and all!!! 

So my lovelies, email your photo's to me at prettypolishedpointers@yahoo.com each challenge day and it will be featured here on my blog and my Facebook page along with mine. Or if you would rather just link us to it you're more than welcome! ]




Also, my 2000+ Spooktacular Giveaway ends the 20th!! 






2 comments:

  1. You did such a good job freehanding the faces. I'm jealous :( I tried and failed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you! I was super tough and no where near perfect But we tried and that's all that matters!!

      Delete