Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Try it on Tuesday: Anise Sun Soaker





Hey lovelies, for today's "Try it on Tuesday" I dusted off Anise Sun Soaker from their Summer 2012 Collection. This is an elegant, light gold shimmer polish.  Very light but opaque in 2 coats. Lots of shine in this beauty!!

Also, this is my 100th post. I wanted to make it something more special and elaborate but my schedule lacks time. I only have 6 WEEKS left of nail school!!!!! Yahoooo, I'm so excited. I will be done with my hours before Thanksgiving ! I test out 12/3, then it's off to test with State Boards to become an official State Licensed Nail Technician. WoW!!!

So, Happy 100th post to me!!!


Anise Sun Soaker




Anise Cosmetics can be found at DSW Shoes for around $6


What have YOU dusted off today for Try it on Tuesday?????

Enjoy!

Sandra

2 comments:

  1. Happy 100th Posting Sandra ~!!
    So excited about you being a licence nail tech.. the whole process was long but its well worth it.. So happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete