Sunday, April 15, 2012

butter LONDON The Black Knight

This amazing polish had been on my lemming list for a looong time. That $14 price tag has always scared me :-/ Then my hubby surprised me a few weeks ago and had brought it home to me. I was so flippin excited I could scream. The Black Knight contains black, pink, blue, and silver glitter suspended in a black base. Very unique and I haven't seen anything like it.  The application was good and I reached my desired look in 2 coats. I topped it off with a generous amount of Seche Vite top coat. The only down side was removing it. So much glitter I had to let my remover cotton ball sit for a few minutes, though this is pretty normal for man glitter polishes. I definitely love butter LONDON The Black Knight!



Enjoy!

Sandra

2 comments:

  1. this polish is one of the few 'expensive' lemmings i probably would indulge in if i saw it when i was out shopping. i have only seen it in the bottle...it looks great on your nails too!! thanks for the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome. They sell it at Ulta if you have one near you. Print their $3.50 off of $10 coupon. Get it for around $10.50 + tax. Slightly better on the wallet :)

    ReplyDelete