Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Zoya Ali

I picked up this SUPER pretty bright pink at my local Ulta on clearance for $5.99 about a month ago. This color can be described as an Ultra-bright warm medium neon pink creme. A fluorescent shade for maximum impact. This is from Zoya's La Di Da Collection that released in 2009. It has a slight matte finish like most neon's although it's slight.  A layer of top coat and it's perfect.  So Pretty!

Application:
base coat
2 coats Ali
1 coat SV


Enjoy!

Sandra

 

3 comments:

  1. Everyone always finds Zoya on clearance at Ulta but me, I always have to pay full price! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That stinks. They had a bunch of about 4 different colors on clearence a month ago at mine. Also got Mitzi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never see Zoya on sale at Ulta either. I'll very occasionally stumble upon an OPI for around $5. But that's few and far in between.

    ReplyDelete